BACKWATER MAGIC’S – 4 nights / 5 Days Tour.
Surrounded by the Arabian Sea on the west and the Western Ghats on the east, Kerala is a holiday destination with calm climate, lush greenery and pristine beaches that are waiting to be explored. Other than that, delicious seafood, sparkling sea water and rolling hills, make Kerala one of the most sought after destinations in India. Blend in the vibrant culture of this state along with fun-filled scuba diving, snorkeling and jet skiing activities on your Kerala holiday tour.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Kumarakom
- Accommodation for 1 night in Alleppey
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Mararikulam
- Overnight backwater cruise in air-conditioned houseboat, at Alleppey
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Cochin Airport
- 1 night accommodation in Kumarakom
- 1 night accommodation in Alleppey
- 2 nights accommodation in Mararikulam
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast at all places & all meals on Houseboat
- Air-conditioned car for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
To have a hassle free backwater vacation, Kerala houseboat booking has to be done in advance. Arrive at Cochin airport from where, you will be assisted by a representative and transferred to Kumarakom via roadways. Check into the hotel at Kumarakom and spend the remaining part of your Kerala holiday tour on your own or you can revitalise your senses with an Ayurvedic massage at the hotel by paying directly for it. Rest the day with an overnight stay at the hotel.
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, cruise on a houseboat to explore the scenic backwater destination in Alleppey on your Kerala holiday tour. Have lunch and dinner on the houseboat. Relax through the day with an overnight stay on board.
After a hearty breakfast, disembark the houseboat to continue your Kerala holiday tour to Mararikulam via roadways. Check into the hotel on arrival and spend your day on your own. Stay at the hotel overnight.
Have a delightful breakfast at the hotel and spend rest of the day on your own. You can also go for an Ayurvedic massage at your hotel to revitalise your senses (On Direct Payment). Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, get transferred to the Cochin Airport to board your flight to your onward destination or you can opt to go on a Cochin tour on your own.