BEAUTY OF NEW ZEALAND – 7 nights / 8 Days Tour.
New Zealand is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises of two main landmasses that of the North and South Islands and numerous smaller islands. The land has a wealth of scenic natural landscapes and a healthy biodiversity just waiting to be explored.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Auckland
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Rotorua
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Queenstown
- Accommodation for 1 night in Christchurch
- Sky Tower entrance
- Milford Sound Cruise
- TE-PUIA thermal village
- Rainbow Springs
- Return economy class airfare
- 1 night accommodation in Auckland
- 2 nights accommodation in Rotorua
- 3 nights accommodation in Queenstown
- 1 night accommodation in Christchurch
- Meet & greet on arrival in case of seat in coach customers
- Daily cooked breakfast in hotel’s restaurant, in case of no restaurant at hotel/ motel, Continental breakfast will be served in your room a day prior
- Sightseeing & entrances fees as per itinerary
- All transfers and tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sky Tower entrance included
- Guided tour of the Waitomo Caves with boat ride included
- TE-PUIA thermal village
- Rainbow Springs
- Milford sound cruise
- Domestic Airfares for and from New Zealand
- Transfer for visit to Sky Tower
- Activity transfers if any (unless specify)
- Cost of travel or any other insurance
- Cost of optional & Add-on tours unless mentioned otherwise
- Tipping Guide and Driver
- Porterage at hotels, airports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food & drinks not forming a part of the group menus
- Meals if not mentioned in the itinerary
- Additional transfer if any
- Toll, parking & Fuel at all destinations as well as hotels
- GPS & Excess Insurance if not mentioned in inclusions
- Any damage for hotel rooms / coach
- Any Bond (Hotel will require cash or credit card bond) during stay, from client
- Any optional activities and transfer if require
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes’ box
Upon arrival in Auckland you will be met and greeted by our representative in the arrival hall and transferred to your hotel in a private car. Visit to Sky tower in the evening by your own (Entrance cost included) later take a short walk to Viaduct harbor. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast at hotel’s restaurant you will travel across the rich Waikato farmland for Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the Waitomo Caves (entry & guided tour with boat ride is included) and a boat ride through the famous Glow-Worm grotto. Enjoy twinkling lights emitting from the ceiling like stars in a dark night. Later travel across to forested Mamaku Range to arrive at the thermal resort of Rotorua. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast at hotel’s restaurant, today we proceed to Agrodome (included) to witness the Agrodome Agricultural Show, where you will be entertained by New Zealand’s performing sheep and other attractions. Later proceed to visit TE-PUIA thermal village (included) known for its hot springs, geysers and boiling mud pools. Watch the Maori craftsmen and learn about the traditional arts of carving and weaving and Rainbow springs (included) to see the flower and fauna of New Zealand. Seat in coach customers will travel in a sightseeing coach. Evening at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast at hotel’s restaurant, seat in coach transfer to Rotorua airport and board your flight to Queenstown (flight not included), upon arrival in Alpine city seat in coach transfer to travel to your hotel. Evening at leisure .Overnight at hotel.
This morning we head to Milford sound cruise (included). Seat in coach customers will travel in a coach, self-drive customers will travel to Milford in their rental car. This famous cruise gives you an opportunity to see Mitre peak which is just out of the water and mile high. Go exploring with a nature guide in the tender vessels and kayaks. You may see fur seals lazing on the rocks and lots of sea birds and numerous waterfalls. Return back to the hotel in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Today you have an option to enjoy the exciting shotover jet boat ride, ledge bungy jump, river rafting, sky diving etc (activities not included). Overnight in hotel.
Travel to Christchurch via Mt Cook National Park travel through the Central Otago region to Lake Pukaki and Mount Cook National Park Village. Set at the foothill of the Alps, you have a close up view of Mt Cook -the highest mountain in the country. Descend the mountains and re-cross the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch in the evening. Overnight in hotel.
After breakfast seat in coach customers will be transferred to airport in a shared vehicle and board your flight back to home.