BEST OF WEST – 4 nights / 5 Days Tour.
This two cities tour includes Aurangabad and Mumbai.
Aurangabad- Named after the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb, this city lies in the state of Maharashtra along the right bank of Kham River. It is home to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Ajanta and Ellora Caves. This Aurangabad holiday package will take you to archeological museums and the spectacular Bani Begum Gardens.
Mumbai- Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai, is the capital city of Maharashtra and the most populous city in India. This vibrant city lives a fast-paced life. Home to several business houses, it has often been called the ‘Financial Capital’ of India. Bustling markets, the fast-food chains where you can try the lip-smacking Pav- Bhaji, over-crowded beaches, tall residential and commercial buildings, the Hindi film Industry, local trains, and the Worli Sea Link make your Mumbai holiday tour exciting and different.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Mumbai
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Aurangabad
- Sightseeing tour of Mumbai
- Sightseeing tour of Aurangabad
- All transfers and sightseeing by Air-conditioned car
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Mumbai Airport
- 2 nights accommodation in Mumbai
- 2 nights accommodation in Aurangabad
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu meals as per below:
- Comfort Category: Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast at all places
- Deluxe Category: Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast at all places
- Luxury Category: Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast & dinner at Aurangabad & only breakfast at Mumbai
- Air-conditioned car for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by Non air-conditioned Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio or similar on sharing basis vehicle (6 pax per vehicle)
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
Arrive at Mumbai and get privately transferred to the hotel for a check in. You are free to spend the 1st day of your Mumbai holiday tour at leisure and explore the pulsating nightlife of Mumbai on your own. Spend the night at the hotel.
After having a hearty breakfast, head on a half day trip to explore Mumbai on the 2nd day of your Mumbai holiday package. Visit the Elephanta Caves, declared UNESCO world heritage site. Continue your Mumbai city tour by visiting the Victoria Terminus, Gateway of India, the Prince of Wales Museum, Gandhi Memorial Museum, Hanging Gardens, and the Jain Temple near Malabar Hills. Head back to the hotel after all the sightseeing and rest the night at your hotel.
Head to the airport in the morning, to board your flight to Aurangabad. Upon arrival, get transferred to your hotel for a check in. Start off with your Aurangabad city tour, by visiting the principle gateways to the city- the Delhi Darwaza, the Jalna Darwaza, the Paithan Darwaza and the Mecca Darwaza, also visit the Shivaji Museum and Bibi-Ka-Maqbara. Shop for beautiful handicrafts and artifacts from Paithani and Himroo showrooms. Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Have a delightful breakfast, and proceed for a full day trip to the Ajanta Caves on the 3rd day of your Mumbai holiday package. Ajanta is the world’s greatest historical monument and houses 30 Buddhist caves. Return back to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
After a hearty breakfast, head to the Ellora Caves, another world known heritage site in Aurangabad. Visit all the 34 major Caves along with the Hindu Temples in the complex. Visit the Daulatabad Fort, on your way back to Mumbai. After that, depart for airport/station to board your flight/train to your onward destination.