Delight of Egypt – 9 nights / 10 Days Tour.
Egypt is a country spanning in the northeast corner of Africa and southwest corner of Asia with an arid climate and is home to the massive Pyramids of Giza and the world’s longest valley, Nile. Apart from this the Egyptian culture, temples and the monumental tombs depict the history of ancient Egypt and attract large number of tourists. Witness the huge stone statues of the Egyptian Pharaohs, explore the ancient museums and the huge sphinxes bearing human head of the Egyptian kings on your Egypt holiday tour.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hurghada
- Accommodation for 1 night on board the Sleeper Train
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board the Nile Cruise
- Private full day tour, visiting: Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees & transportation
- Snorkelling at the Hurghada beach
- Return economy class airfare on Etihad Airways Ex Delhi / Ex Mumbai / Ex Ahmedabad
- Applicable airport taxes as on date (subject to change)
- 2 nights accommodation in Cairo on breakfast basis
- 3 nights accommodation on Cruise on full board basis
- 3 nights accommodation in Hurghada on half board basis
- 1 night accommodation on board sleeper train on half board basis
- Private full day tour of Cairo visiting: Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars including English speaking guide, entrance fees & transportation
- Shore excursions of Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Luxor
- Aswan: High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple
- Kom Ombo: The Temple Shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris
- Edfu: The Temple of Horus
- Luxor: Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, Karnak & Luxor Temples
- Return airport transfers
- All transfers (Cairo/Aswan/Luxor/ Hurghada) by private air-conditioned vehicles except for shore excursions
- Visa charges
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratuities (Hotel – $ 8.00 USD per person/per day and Cruise – $ 10.00 USD per person/per day). You can give tips fully to our guide upon arrival and he will distribute on your behalf.
- Personal expenses e.g. (tel., beverages, laundry, room service etc.)
- Entering the Pyramids Chamber from inside, solar boat & Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Note: Chambers Inside the pyramids are empty and to reach to chamber you have to climb very steep slope for about 68 metres and in 2ND pyramids it is about 25 metres. It is not recommended for the patient having blood pressure, heart disease or knee problems.
- Mineral Water during the entire trip
- Camera fee at the monuments
- Domestic airfare tickets (Hurghada /Cairo) (Luxor/Sharm El Sheikh & Sharm El Sheikh/Cairo)
- Any meal / beverages not mentioned in itinerary or inclusions
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions
- Peak period surcharges
Arrive Cairo also called “The City of Thousand Minarets” and transfer to the hotel. Day is at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Have breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a full day tour to Cairo. Visit the Great Pyramid of Giza, which includes a mortuary temple built in honour of an Egyptian pharaoh, Khufu, and three smaller pyramids for Khufu’s wives. Experience the splendid the Great Sphinx of Giza, a sculpture bearing a human head with the body of lion. Visit the Egyptian Museum packed with ancient Tutankhamun artefacts and a Royal Mummy Room housing eleven mummies from Pharaonic times. Walk through the streets of the traditional market place, Khan el-Khalili, and shop for Egyptian artefacts, try out the famous Shisha. Transfer to the station in the evening to catch your sleeper train to Aswan. Have dinner and sleep overnight on board.
Breakfast on board the train. Upon arrival transfer to Nile Cruise to drop luggage, then proceed for High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple. Philae Temple dedicated to Goddess Isis and constructed on the beautiful island of Philae. Lunch on board. In the evening, sail to Kom Ombo and visit the temple of Kom Ombo dedicated to two gods, and the entire temple holds two perfectly symmetrical sections. Sail to Edfu. Dinner and overnight stay on-board the cruise.
After a hearty breakfast, visit the Edfu Temple, located on the west bank of the Nile River, dedicated to the falcon god Horus. After that, sail to the Esna city and have lunch. Cross the Esna lock and reach Luxor. Have dinner and stay overnight on cruise.
Breakfast onboard and visit the West Bank including the Valley of the Kings. The first king of the New Kingdom, Ahmose of the 18th Dynasty, built a pyramid-like structure at Abydos, which may or may not have been his original tomb the Valley, known as Biban el-Muluk. Hatshepsut Temple, the mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Queen’s architect, Senenmut, designed it and set it at the head of a valley overshadowed by the Peak of the Thebes, the “Lover of Silence,” where lived the goddess who presided over the necropolis. Colossi of Memnon, the two, gigantic figures of Amenhotep III were originally situated in front of his Mortuary temple which was destroyed for unknown reasons. Lunch on board & afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay on-board the cruise.