ENCHANTING RAIN FOREST – 5 nights / 6 Days Tour.
The rainforests in South India are definitely a nature lover’s paradise. This region is concentrated in the Western Ghats, and runs parallel to the western coastline. It is also one of the main biospheres of Asia. If you are looking forward to exploring nature’s beauty with friends or family, then you must avail a Mysore-Coorg travel package, which will not only take you around the rich flora and fauna of this region, but also various sightseeing spots.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Mysore
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Coorg
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Wayanad
- Sightseeing tour of Mysore
- Sightseeing tour of Wayanad
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned car
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Bangalore Airport
- 1 night accommodation in Mysore
- 2 nights accommodation in Coorg
- 2 nights accommodation in Wayanad
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu meals at all places & only breakfast at Mysore
- Air-conditioned car for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
On the first day of your South India rainforest tour package, arrive at Bangalore and move towards Mysore (144-km / 4hr), where you’ll be transferred to the hotel. Proceed towards a city tour of Mysore later in the afternoon. Visit the magical Mysore Maharaja Palace, Chamundi Hills and the Art Gallery, which exhibits one of the largest collections of artifacts in South India. In the evening, optionally, you may explore the amazing Vrindavan Gardens and check out the musical fountains. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Next morning, after breakfast, move towards Coorg (120-km / 2.5hrs), which is popular worldwide for its aromatic coffee beans. This city is also a treasure trove of nature’s amazing wonders. Stay overnight at the hotel.
On this day of your Coorg tour, have breakfast at the hotel and spend the day exploring this lively rainforest retreat as you desire. Stay overnight at the hotel.
On the 4th day of your Coorg vacation tour, you will be moving to Wayanad (146-km / 3 hrs), after breakfast. Bestowed with natural beauty, ancient caves, exotic flora and fauna, and breathtaking sightseeing spots, Wayanad is one of the least populous places of Kerala. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Get ready for an enthralling sightseeing tour of Wayanad after breakfast. Visit the popular tourist sites like the Chain Tree, Jain Temple, Neelimala View Point, Edakkal Caves, and Sultan Battery. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
On the last day of your Mysore-Coorg holiday tour, after breakfast, you will be moving back to Calicut (Kozhikode) Airport / railway station (65-km / 2.5 hrs) for your further journey.