FLAVOURS OF KERALA – 6 nights / 7 Days Tour.
A land with unique geographical features, lying on the Malabar Coast, Kerala is one of the most beautiful states of India. This serene state is also one of the most sought after destinations – courtesy of its serene beaches, historical monuments, lush greenery, paddy fields, and wide stretches of backwater. Savor the exotic cuisine and experience the wet tropical climate of Kerala on your Kerala holiday tour.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Kumarakom
- Accommodation for 1 night in Alleppey
- Accommodation for 1 night Thekkady
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Munnar
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cochin
- Sightseeing tour of Munnar
- Boat ride at Periyar Lake
- Sightseeing tour of Cochin
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Cochin Airport
- 1 night accommodation in Kumarakom
- 1 night accommodation in Alleppey
- 1 night accommodation in Thekkady
- 2 nights accommodation in Munnar
- 1 night accommodation in Cochin
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast at all places & all meals on Houseboat
- Boat ride at Periyar Laker
- Air-conditioned car for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
Arrive at Cochin airport/ railway station and get transferred to your hotel for a check in. Spend the 1st day of your Kerala holiday package on your own or you can rejuvenate your senses with an optional Ayurvedic massage at the hotel. Relax and stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, start off to board a houseboat for a unique cruise through the calm backwaters of Kerala. Have your lunch and dinner on the cruise with an overnight stay onboard.
After breakfast, disembark from houseboat and transfer to Thekkady, known for its Wildlife reserve. On arrival, check-in at hotel. Boat ride is subject to availability & operation. Overnight stay at hotel.
Have breakfast at the hotel. After that, drive towards the Munnar’s picturesque hill station to see an impeccable beauty of the hills. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Rest of the day is free for you to relax and spend the night at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel, start off with sightseeing of Munnar and visit the tea plantations, Eravikulam National Park and the Mattupetty Dam etc. Return back to the hotel and stay at the hotel overnight.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and get transferred to Cochin. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Start off with the sightseeing tour of Cochin and visit the Paradesi Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets, the St. Francis Church, Dutch Palace etc. Head back to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, get transferred to the Cochin airport / railway station to board your flight/train to your onward destination.