GLIMPSES OF KASHMIR – 4 nights / 5 Days Tour.
Endowed with incredible natural beauty, Kashmir is heaven on earth. It boasts of snow-covered mountains reaching up to the sky, valleys laden with greenery, beautiful Dal Lake dotted with shikaras, wide meadows with variety of flora, and serene surroundings. With a Kashmir holiday package, you will explore the magnificent beauty of Kashmir.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Srinagar hotel
- Accommodation for 2 nights on Houseboat in Srinagar
- 2 night stay on Houseboat in Srinagar
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake at Srinagar
- Excursion to Pahalgam
- Excursion to Gulmarg
- Sightseeing tour of Srinagar
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Srinagar Airport
- 2 nights accommodation in Srinagar hotel
- 2 nights accommodation on Houseboat in Srinagar
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast & dinner at all places
- Non Air-conditioned Qualis / Tavera for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- Shikara Ride on Dal lake as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Local sightseeing cost in Pahalgam
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal Nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc.
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
Meeting & assistance on arrival at Srinagar Airport & transfer to Deluxe Houseboat. On arrival, embark the Deluxe Houseboat. Later this afternoon, you will proceed on a romantic ‘Shikara ride’ gliding on the picturesque Dal Lake. Experience the joy of Shikara shopping for handicrafts, flowers and other Kashmire curios from the Shikara shops on the lake while you admire the magnificent chinar trees as you sail past the popular Nehru Park. Overnight stay on Houseboat.
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Srinagar covering Mughal gardens built by Emperor Jehangir also visit to the Shalimar bagh & Nishat bagh other beautiful gardens located on the eastern side of the Dal lake. Later visit the famous Hazratbal Shrine and Shankaracharya Temple of Kashmir. The Shankaracharya Temple also known as the Jyesteshwara temple or Pas-Pahar is located in Srinagar, India. The Shankaracharya Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is located on the summit of the same name, and is overlooking the town of Srinagar. The temple dates back to 200 BC, although the present structure probably dates back to the 9th century AD. Overnight stay on Houseboat.
After breakfast, disembark from houseboat & proceed for the excursion to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers situated at an altitude of 2730 meters Full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. You may enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way) to Khillanmarg (On your own). Later return to Srinagar & check in at the hotel booked as part of your Kashmir travel package. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for the excursion to Pahalgam the Valley of Shepherds. En-route visit Saffron fields and Awantipura ruins (1100 yrs) old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantiwareman.
Optional Tour: You can opt to spend your half a day of sightseeing by driving to the picturesque Chandanwari and Betaab valley or ride by horseback across the wildlife sanctuary towards Baisaran meadows (On your own). Later return to Srinagar. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel & transfer to Srinagar Airport for your onward journey.