GLORIOUS KERALA – 7 nights / 8 Days Tour.
A land with unique geographical features, lying on the Malabar Coast, Kerala is one of the most beautiful states of India. This serene state is also one of the most sought after destinations – courtesy of its serene beaches, historical monuments, lush greenery, paddy fields, and wide stretches of backwater. Savor the exotic cuisine and experience the wet tropical climate of Kerala on your Kerala holiday tour.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Munnar
- Accommodation for 1 night in Kumarakom
- Accommodation for 1 night in Thekkady
- Accommodation for 1 night in Alleppey
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Kovalam
- Sightseeing tour of Munnar
- Boat ride at Periyar Lake
- Sightseeing tour of Kovalam
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Cochin Airport
- 2 nights accommodation in Munnar
- 1 night accommodation in Kumarakom
- 1 night accommodation in Thekkady
- 1 night accommodation in Alleppey
- 2 nights accommodation in Kovalam
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast at all places & all meals on Houseboat
- Boat ride at Periyar Lake
- Air-conditioned car for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Meals except where stated, telephone, laundry, gratuities or any personal items
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
Start off your Kerala holiday tour on arriving at the Cochin airport from where you will be assisted by a representative and transferred to Munnar in a vehicle. Check into the hotel at Munnar. Spend the day on your own and stay overnight at the hotel.
After a hearty breakfast, proceed for a Munnar city tour, where you will visit the Rajamalai Hills – a wildlife habitat, the Christ Church, and Madupetty Dam, which offers boating and horse riding facilities on the way to Top station (only by paying directly). Watch the tea making process on visiting the Tea Museum, from where you can shop for the local tea. Spend the rest of the day unwinding in the surroundings of the hotel and spend the night over there.
Have breakfast at the hotel and get transferred via road to Periyar, a wildlife reserve in Thekkady. Upon arrival, check into the hotel booked as per your Kerala travel package. A boat ride on the Periyar Lake is suggested for observing various animals inhabiting the area (Boat ride is subject to availability & operation). Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Have a hearty breakfast at the hotel and get transferred to Kumarakom by road. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Set on the Vembanad Lake in Kerala, Kumarakom is home to various mangrove forests and green paddy fields. Relax in the serene environment and spend the day on your own. Night stay at the hotel is included in your Kerala holiday package.
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, cruise on a houseboat to explore the scenic backwater destination in Alleppey on your Kerala holiday tour. Have lunch and dinner on the houseboat. Rest the day with an overnight stay onboardy.
Have breakfast and disembark the houseboat to continue your Kerala holiday tour to Kovalam via roadways. Kovalam is an idyllic tourist destination, which offers coconut trees fringed pristine beaches. Go for swimming or simply take a dip in the calm sea waters. After all the sightseeing, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Have a hearty breakfast at the hotel. Rest yourself on the 7th day of your Kerala holiday package with an Ayurvedic massage (On direct payment). Spend the night at the hotel.
Your Kerala holiday tour ends with a mouthwatering breakfast at the hotel. Then, get transferred to the Trivandrum airport to catch your flight to your onward destination.