GOA- 3 nights / 4 Days Tour.
The smallest state by area, Goa is located on the western coast of India on the Konkan belt. Famous for its magnificent scenic beauty, secluded beaches, and Indo-European architecture, Goa is definitely a perfect destination for visitors. Indulge in adventurous activities like parasailing, hang gliding, banana boat ride, and soak in the prettiest natural scenery of Goa on your Goa holiday tour.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Goa
- 1 full day sightseeing
- 1 hour boat cruise
- 3 nights accommodation in AC Executive suite room on twin sharing basis
- Ambassador suite for family of 3 or 4 paid persons
- Both ways Airport/ Railway station (up to Thivim/Karmali) bus stand (Panjim/Mapusa) transfers by Non AC Vehicle
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Breakfast between 7.30 AM to 10 AM at pool side i.e. at pool no. 1
- Dinner at the restaurant on fixed TDH/buffet
- One full day sightseeing by Non AC vehicle followed by boat cruise
- Free use of fitness centre with prior appointment
- Free use swimming pool from 7.00 AM To 6.00 PM (swimming costume compulsory)
- Port wine bottle, cashew nuts & 2 bottles of packed drinking water per room once during the stay
- 20% discount on health club & beauty parlour
- 20% discount on body therapy
- All applicable local taxes & service charge (10%)
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
Arrive at Goa and get transferred to the hotel. You can spend a relaxing evening on the beach or by the poolside at your hotel. Buffet dinner is included in your Goa holiday package along with the evening entertainment at the hotel. Spend the night at the hotel.
After having a hearty breakfast, head out for a full day trip to explore Goa on the 2nd day of your Goa holiday package. Visit the Old Goa & Mangeshwari Temple. Return back to hotel. Later visit Dona Paula Beach, Miramar Beach, Panaji city where you can shop for souvenirs and the famous cashew nuts and Feni followed by boat cruise. Have dinner and rest the night at your hotel.
Have a delightful breakfast, and relax at the hotel or spend the 3rd day of your Goa holiday tour by indulging into various water-sport activities at the beach (on your own). Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel are included in your Goa holiday package.
Have a delightful breakfast at the hotel on the last day of your Goa holiday tour. Check out of the hotel to board your train/ flight from the Madgaon Railway Station/ Dabolim Airport to continue to your onward destination.