GOLDEN TRIANGLE – 3 nights / 4 Days Tour.
The most popular circuits for tourists, the Golden Triangle is India takes you through three states – Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, and Rajasthan. Called Golden Triangle because of the trajectory formed by joining Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, this family holiday package takes you through a kaleidoscope of myriad Indian cultural colors, as well as offers stunning canvas of grandiose monuments, palaces, and an unbeatable heritage that is fertile and rich with art and ancient history. These large cities epitomize the essence of Indian heritage and represent India in the true sense.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Agra
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Jaipur
- Sightseeing tour of Agra
- Sightseeing tour of Jaipur
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Delhi Airport
- 1 night accommodation in Agra
- 2 nights accommodation in Jaipur
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast at all places
- Air-conditioned car for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
To kick start your Golden Triangle holiday tour, upon arrival at Delhi, head to Agra, which is a 4 hours drive approx. Check in to Agra hotel and visit the Agra Fort in the afternoon. Then visit one of the most beautiful monuments in the world, the Taj Mahal. Enjoy shopping in the evening, followed by night stay at the hotel.
From Agra, start off to Jaipur on the 2nd day of your Golden triangle family vacation package. On the way, stop at Fatehpur Sikri, a red standstone complex famous for the Lotus Column. Enjoy the day to indulge in activities of pleasure. In the evening, you can visit Chokhi Dhani or explore Jaipur on your own. Return to hotel for night stay.
Amber Fort, a 16th century fort, is your first stop on Day 3. Ride an elephant if you want (this is your choice). See the Hawa Mahal from outside. Enjoy the afternoon visiting the City Palace and the Museum. Amble to Jantar Mantar, which is close by. Use the evening to shop or relax. Overnight stay at hotel.
Enjoy breakfast and head to Delhi. Stay back in Delhi to check out the city or head to the airport/railway station for your next destination.