Half Day Elephanta Caves Tour
5 hours tour
- You’ll head for the island of Elephanta, taking a one-hour motor launch ride to get there. You can then spend the next couple of hours exploring the
5th-8th century caves and admiring the sculptures. Another boat ride will bring you back to the mainland.
- Morning – Start between 08:00 to 10:00.
- Evening – Start between 13:00 to 14:00
- Total Duration:5 hrs 0 min
Terms & Conditions
- The accuracy of the pickup address entered during the booking process is the full responsibility of the customer. If the information provided is incomplete or incorrect the company cannot be held responsible
- Should there be any change to the address from where you’d like to be picked up or dropped off, it’s important that these details are immediately amended on the booking.
- If your hotel or pickup point is not within the city limits, you may incur an additional charge.
- All sightseeing tours have a specified duration – usually four hours for a half day tour, and eight hours for a full day. It is important that you adhere to the stated schedule, as any delays caused by the customer will be charged on a pro rata basis.
- In addition to the driver, an English-speaking tour guide will be with you throughout the sightseeing tour to give you information about the history and culture of the cities and monuments etc. Please do not consider the driver as your guide.
- The sightseeing attractions are fixed for each trip. If you’d like to add any other sights to the tour, there will be an additional charge, depending on the distance travelled, the length of time and any admission charges.
- The quoted price includes the cost of the driver and guide, and covers parking, fuel, admission to attractions and all applicable taxes. However, should you want to use your camera (still/video) inside the attractions, there may be an additional cost which will be
borne and paid for by the customer at the time of entry.