HIGHLIGHTS OF KASHMIR – 7 nights / 8 Days Tour.
Kashmir is characterized by its clear blue skies, towering mountains, rolling hills, pristine valleys, dense forests, spectacular lakes, and verdant meadows. Sitting in the lap of the majestic Himalayas, Kashmir valley is blessed with unsurpassed natural charm. Revel in the mesmerizing beauty of Kashmir with your Kashmir travel package.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Srinagar
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Pahalgam
- Accommodation for 2 night in Gulmarg
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake at Srinagar
- Sightseeing tour of Srinagar
- Non Air-conditioned Qualis / Tavera for all transfers & sightseeing
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Srinagar Airport 3 nights accommodation in Srinagar
- 3 nights accommodation in Srinagar
- 2 nights accommodation in Pahalgam
- 2 night accommodation in Gulmarg
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast & dinner at all places
- Shikara Ride on Dal lake as per itinerary
- Non Air-conditioned Qualis / Tavera for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Local sightseeing in Pahalgam
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
Kick start your Kashmir holiday tour with arrival at Srinagar. Here, you will meet a representative and get transferred to hotel. In the afternoon, head out to enjoy a romantic ‘Shikara ride’ on the much famed Dal Lake. You can also go Shikara shopping and buy Kashmiri shawls, handicrafts and curios on the lake. Return to the hotel and spend the night.
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Srinagar covering Mughal gardens built by Emperor Jehangir also visit to the Shalimar bagh & Nishat bagh other beautiful gardens located on the eastern side of the Dal lake. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Pahalgam and on your way, take a short trip to the saffron fields and the Awantipura Ruins, relics of old temples dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva built in the 9th Century AD by King Awantiwareman. Arrive Pahalgam and check into the hotel booked as per your Kashmir tour package. Spend the remaining day at leisure. Post dinner at the hotel, enjoy your overnight stay.
On Day-4 of your Kashmir vacation tour, have a savory breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at leisure basking in the splendid and serene environ of the Pahalgam valley.
Optional Tour: You can opt to spend your half a day of sightseeing by driving to the picturesque Chandanwari and Betaab valley or ride by horseback across the wildlife sanctuary towards Baisaran meadows (On your own). Return to the hotel in the evening, have dinner and spend the night.
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and transfer to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers situated at an altitude of 2730 meters. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. Have dinner at the hotel booked as part of your Kashmir travel package and stay overnight.
After breakfast, day at leisure.
Optional Tour: You may enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way) to Khillanmarg (On your own). Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, morning at leisure. Later check-out of the hotel and transfer to Srinagar. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Start the final day of your Kashmir travel package with a scrumptious breakfast. Thereafter, get transferred to the airport to catch a flight to your onward journey.