KARNATAKA DELIGHT – 7 nights / 8 Days Tour.
Karnataka is a land that will enthrall you with its cultural richness, natural beauty, and colorful festive celebrations. Its charm lies in its perfect mix of traditions with modernity. Graced with splendid scenic beauty, Karnataka has it all – majestic mountains, lush coffee plantations, unpolluted environments, enchanting forests, fabulous falls, and a diverse wildlife. The Karnataka tour package will enable you to explore the mind-blowing beauty of this state.C
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Coorg
- Accommodation for 2 nights Ooty
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Mysore
- Accommodation for 1 night in Bangalore
- Sightseeing tour of Ooty
- Sightseeing tour of Mysore
- Sightseeing tour of Bangalore
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned car
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Bangalore Airport
- 2 nights accommodation in Coorg
- 2 nights accommodation in Ooty
- 2 nights accommodation in Mysore
- 2 nights accommodation in Darjeeling
- 1 night accommodation in Bangalore
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast at all places & all meals at Coorg
- Air-conditioned car for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Rates are on per person basis
- Booking is subject to availability
- Rates are not valid during long weekend, festivals and peak periods
- Hotels as mentioned or similar
- In case rooms are not available in the below mentioned hotels, we shall book the rooms in alternate hotels charging actual supplement / reduction
- All prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National
Kick start your Karnataka holiday tour with arrival in Bangalore, after which you will be transferred to Coorg. Relax at the hotel overnight.
Have breakfast at the hotel and spend the day at leisure. You can also explore the beauty of Coorg on your own. Return to the hotel and unwind overnight.
Have a delightful breakfast and get transferred to the picturesque city of Ooty, also called “the Queen of Hill Stations.” Stay overnight at the hotel booked for your Karnataka travel package.
Start the fourth day of your South India tour with a delicious breakfast. Then, proceed to the Doddabetta Peak, which is the highest peak in the Nilgiri Mountain Range. Enjoy the breathtaking view from this vantage point and then head out to the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Ooty Lake to take delight in the mesmerizing views. You can also take a boat ride on your own. Return to the hotel and stay at night.
Start your fifth day of Karnataka tour with a hearty breakfast and later proceed to Mysore, the city of marvelous palaces, stunning gardens, and beautiful avenues. Head to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing tour of Mysore. The palaces and royal gardens of Mysore provide glimpses of its former grandeur. This elegant city is ideal for shopping, with its famous Mysore silks, printed or woven in brilliant colours and all around is the soft perfume of sandalwood. The tour visits the Palace of the Maharajah built in 1911. The palace is a harmonious synthesis of the Hindu and Saracenic styles of architecture with archways, domes, turrets, colonnades and sculptures, which are magnificent. Visit the art gallery, drive up to Chamundi hill to see the Chamundeshwari temple and a panoramic view of Mysore On your way back see the Nandi bull. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel & transfer to Bangalore, the Garden City. On arrival, check-in at hotel. Afternoon proceed for the sightseeing tour of Bangalore. Bangalore is known as the “Garden City” because of its numerous parks and avenues of jacaranda, gulmohur and cassia. The tour visits Tipu’s Summer Palace, started by Tipu Sultan’s father, Haider Ali and completed by Tipu in the late 18th century. Visit the Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, built by Haider Ali in 1760. You will see the Bull Temple in which the huge black granite Nandi is to be found and also the Mysore Arts & Crafts centre and then drive past the magnificent Vidhan Soudha, the State legislature built in 1956. A visit to Bangalore is incomplete without a stop at Tipu Sultan’s Palace. It was completed in 1791 and is made entirely of wood except for internal pillar supports. Overnight stay at hotel.
The final day of your Karnataka tour package starts with a delicious breakfast. Afterwards, you will be transferred to the airport or the railway station for your onward journey.