KATHMANDU & POKHARA – 6 nights / 7 Days Tour.
Kathmandu, also popularly known as Kantipur, is the capital city Nepal. The city is characterised by ancient art, culture and tradition dating back to 3000 BC. The Kathmandu valley, roughly oval bowl measuring 24 km east-west and 19 km north-south, is encircled by a range of green terraced hills and dotted by compact clusters of red tiled-roofed houses.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Kathmandu
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Pokhara
- Visit Gupteshwar Cave, Pokhara where the Shiva Lingam is preserved
- Visit Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa & Durbar Square
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara
- Buffet / fixed menu breakfast at hotel restaurant
- Airport transfers by hotel courtesy coach (on sharing basis)
- Sightseeing & intercity transfers by Non air-conditioned Toyota Corolla or similar depending upon the size of the group (on sharing basis)
- Complimentary use of hotel recreational activities
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
- Guide service
- Monument entrance fee extra on direct payment
- Any services other than mentioned
- Meals except where stated, telephone, laundry, gratuities or any personal items
- Any changes you may choose to make during your holiday
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, or cancellation due to weather or technical problem, accidents, road blockage due to landslides or snowfalls etc. will be extra
Welcome to your ‘Enchanting Nepal Holiday’
Arrive at the Kathmandu International Airport. Post customs and immigration, you will be met just outside the arrival hall and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is leisure on your own. Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy a city tour of Kathmandu, visiting temples of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, temple of the living Goddess and stroll through the old Durbar Square. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy exploring the markets, pubs and casinos on your own. Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will proceed on a picturesque drive to the enchanting city of Pokhara. On arrival, check into your hotel. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy the serenity and magnificence of the Himalayas or enjoy a leisurely walk around the serene Phewa Lake (here you can enjoy boating on direct payment basis). Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara.
Breakfast at the hotel. The day is spent unraveling the wonders of the Pokhara Valley. Enjoy a half day visit to Bindabasini Temple, the white pagoda-styled building of the Hindu Bindabasini Temple quietly sits at some 3000 feet above sea level along the renowned Annapurna and Machhpuchhare mountain ranges. It is located near the busy Old Bazaar of Pokhara, a center of commerce in the Himalayas and the Gupteshwar Cave where the Shiva lingam is preserved. Later visit the Devi Falls. Afternoon return to hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today drive back to Kathmandu. On arrival, check into hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Today bid farewell to ‘Enchanting Nepal’ tour as you are transferred to Kathmandu International Airport for onward journey.