KERALA SPECIAL – 9 nights / 10 Days Tour.
A land with unique geographical features, lying on the Malabar Coast, Kerala is one of the most beautiful states of India. This serene state is also one of the most sought after destinations – courtesy of its serene beaches, historical monuments, lush greenery, paddy fields, and wide stretches of backwater. Savor the exotic cuisine and experience the wet tropical climate of Kerala on your Kerala holiday tour.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cochin
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Munnar
- Accommodation for 1 night in Thekkady
- Accommodation for 1 night in Kumarakom
- Accommodation for 1 night in Alleppey
- Accommodation for 1 night in Kanyakumari
- Accommodation for 1 night in Kovalam
- Sightseeing tour of Cochin
- Sightseeing tour of Munnar
- Sightseeing tour of Thekkady
- Sightseeing tour of Kovalam
- Overnight backwater cruise in air-conditioned houseboat, at Alleppey with all meals
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Cochin Airport
- 1 night accommodation in Cochin
- 2 nights accommodation in Munnar
- 1 night accommodation in Thekkady
- 1 night accommodation in Kumarakom
- 1 night accommodation in Alleppey
- 1 night accommodation in Kanyakumari
- 2 nights accommodation in Kovalam
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast at all places & all meals on Houseboat
- Air-conditioned car for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any meals other then those specified in the ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
Arrive at Cochin airport and get transferred to your pre-booked hotel in an air conditioned vehicle for a check in. Start off the Kerala holiday package with the sightseeing tour of Cochin in the afternoon and visit the Paradesi Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets, Dutch Palace etc. (Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace are closed on Fridays). Head back to the hotel and stay overnight there.
Start off the 2nd day of your Kerala holiday package with a hearty breakfast at the hotel. After that, get transferred to Munnar via roadways. Check into the hotel at Munnar and spend rest of the day on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After a hearty breakfast, proceed for a Munnar city tour, where you will visit the Rajamalai Hills – a wildlife habitat, the Christ Church, and Madupetty Dam, which offers boating and horse riding facilities on the way to Top station (only by paying directly). Watch the tea making process on visiting the Tea Museum, from where you can shop for the local tea. Spend the rest of the day unwinding in the surroundings of the hotel and spend the night over there.
Have breakfast at the hotel and get transferred via road to Periyar, a wildlife reserve in Thekkady. A boat ride on the Periyar Lake is suggested for observing various animals inhabiting the area (Boat ride is subject to availability & operation). Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Have a hearty breakfast at the hotel and get transferred to Kumarakom by road. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Set on the Vembanad Lake in Kerala, Kumarakom is home to various mangrove forests and green paddy fields. Relax in the serene environment and spend the day on your own. Night stay at the hotel is included in your Kerala holiday package.
After breakfast, embark Kettuvalam the famous Houseboats of Kerala. Cruise through the unique web of lakes, lagoons, canals and rivers. Enjoy hot lunch on the Houseboat. Dinner & overnight stay in Houseboat.
Have breakfast and disembark houseboat once you arrive at Alleppey to continue your Kerala holiday tour to Kanyakumari via roadways. Check into the hotel at Kanyakumari and visit the Vivekananda Rock Memorial in the afternoon. Head back to the mainland to see beautiful sunset in the Arabian Sea. After all the sightseeing, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Visit the seashore of Kanyakumari in the early morning for witnessing a spectacular sunrise. Have a hearty breakfast at the hotel and head to Kovalam by road. Check into the hotel on arriving at Kovalam and spend the night.
After a hearty breakfast, unwind yourself on the 9th day of your Kerala holiday tour with an Ayurvedic massage at the hotel (On direct payment). Spend the night at the hotel.
Your Kerala holiday tour ends with a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Then, get transferred to the Trivandrum airport to catch your flight to your onward destination.