VILAS MON PLAISIR – MAURITIUS – 6 nights / 7 Days Tour.
Mauritius is an enchanting tropical island located in the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean off the coast of the African Continent. The island’s blue waters, vibrant geography, white sandy beaches, luxury hotels, and rich culture are facets that are known to lure people to its shores from far and wide.
Accommodation for 6 nights in Mauritius.
- Located in North West coast of Mauritius Island
- Free water activities Glass bottom boat (everyday trip), Kayak, Pedalos
- Full day tour to South Island
- Full day tour to North Island
- Full day tour to Ile Aux Cerfs
- Return economy class airfare
- Applicable airport taxes as on date (subject to change)
- 6 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Full day tour to South Island on seat in coach basis
- Full day tour to North Island on seat in coach basis
- Full day tour to Ile Aux Cerfs on seat in coach basis
- Gala Dinner for New Year is included for 29th Dec Departure
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis
Honeymoon Special Freebies:
- Basket of fruit upon arrival
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified
- Any entrance fees
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions
- If you wish to travel in advance of the departure date as mentioned in the Itinerary or like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable (subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity) which will be advised to you by our sales staff / travel agent. Kindly note, the deviation will be actioned only 30 days prior to departure date
- Any increase in the airfare/taxes charged by the airline on your air ticket
- Any increase in Rate of Exchange (presently calculated at USD 1=INR 60) leading to an increase in tour cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply
- Cost of any Optional Tours/Excursions
- GST @ 3.09% on gross billing is extra
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar etc.
Arrive in Mauritius – a paradise tropical island. You will meet our representative and transferred to your hotel. You are free to explore the city on your own or you can relax on beach. Enjoy dinner and comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed for Port Louis/ view of the Citadel/ Champ de Mars/ Government House/ Harbour /Shopping in the local market. Drive through the city centre to reach “Caudan Waterfront” a commercial landmark of shops, restaurants, Craft market etc. Return back to hotel. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy your delicious breakfast in the morning and relax on beach or you can take optional tour of Catamaran cruise at an additional cost where you get an opportunity to spend a convivial day at sea discovering numerous islets off the coast of Mauritius while sailing you can enjoy a tasty Barbecue with banana Flambee & rum. Return back to hotel. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast drive & proceed to Curepipe to the spectacular crater “Trou aux Cerfs” where one enjoys the extensive view of the island. Few minutes away there is Floreal a destination which includes a textile museum/ shopping centers/ café/ 12 duty free boutiques/Ship model factory-shops. Then you proceed to discover the unspoilt beauty of the forest where flows a sacred lake, the “Grand Bassin” (Ganga Talao) a place for pilgrimage. Enjoy the magnificent view of Black River Gorge on the way to Chamarel, the place where the seven colour earth is found. Return back to hotel. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, this day is free for leisure or indulge yourself in recreation sports or you can opt for Casela Park @ additional cost. The Casela Yemen Park lies on the west coast of the island. Covering a surface area of 4500 hectares of savannah, this vast domain is enclosed within mountains with enchanting names. The reserve of Yemen invites you to take a break in the heart of the countryside. Thrill seekers will be eager to try the Via Ferrata climbing. In order to truly get a taste of the charm of this reserve through more than a quad bike excursion or an outing on a mountain bike, this estate invites you on an emotional maze-like journey. In order to be able to spend one’s evenings around a campfire or beneath the Creole veranda, try out the hunting lodge, in the heart of the Reserve. The Mauritius Safari and Bird Park is a real animal’s sanctuary. It is located besides the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius offering magnificent views of the countryside rolling down the west coast of Mauritius. The visit to the park includes: visit to the Bird Park, visit to the Petting Farm and access to the many facilities of the park such as the children corner and the restaurant. Return back to hotel. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast leave for full day excursion to Ile aux cerfs Island. A speed boat will take you to an ideal place for sea lovers, which offers crystal clear water, fine golden sand and sparkling sunshine all fringed by “Filao” trees. You can enjoy various water sports activities available at the island i.e. banana boat ride, parasailing, kayaking, Undersea walk etc. at an additional cost. Return back to hotel. Enjoy your dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Tip: Please carry swimming suits, towel & sun screen lotion.
Enjoy breakfast. Morning is at leisure till the time for the transfer to the airport for flight back home.