RAJASTHAN BONANZA – 6 nights / 7 Days Tour.
Royal heritage, vibrant culture, expansive Thar Desert, stretches of marvelous sand dunes, lush landscapes, diverse wildlife, and architectural wonders give Rajasthan its distinctive appeal. From the magnificent palaces and desert forts of Jodhpur and Jaisalmer to the serene lakes and monuments of Udaipur, a Rajasthan travel package covers all the mind blowing attractions in the state.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Jaisalmer
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Jodhpur
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Udaipur
- Sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer
- Sightseeing tour of Jodhpur
- Sightseeing tour of Udaipur
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Jodhpur
- 2 nights accommodation in Jaisalmer
- 2 nights accommodation in Jodhpur
- 2 nights accommodation in Udaipur
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu meals as per below:
- Comfort Category: Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast at all places
- Deluxe Category: Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast at all places
- Luxury Category: Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast & dinner at Jaisalmer & Jodhpur & only breakfast at Udaipur
- Air-conditioned car for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
Start your Rajasthan travel package with your arrival at Jodhpur, where you will be met and transferred to the picturesque town of Jaisalmer. Spend the evening as you wish and stay at the hotel overnight.
Have a savory breakfast and proceed to the Jaisalmer Fort, the only Fort in India with thousands of people residing in it. Thereafter, begin a tour to the city and explore the many old havelis that are renowned for their exemplary architecture. In the evening, start off to the sand dunes on the outskirts of the city and experience a mind blowing sunset. Return back to the hotel and spend the night.
On the third day of your Rajasthan travel, have savory breakfast and then drive off to Jodhpur. On the way, stop at the Fort Pokaran, standing tall amidst the stretches of Thar Desert. After arriving at Jodhpur, check into the hotel booked as per your Rajasthan travel package. Unwind yourself at the hotel overnight.
Start the day with breakfast and head out for a Jodhpur city tour. On this day, you will visit the marvelous Mehrangarh Fort, a 15th century fort sitting atop a hill. Afterwards, go to the Jaswant Thada – the picturesque white marble memorial is a major landmark of the city. Head back to the hotel and stay at the hotel overnight.
Post breakfast, start off to Udaipur – the City of Lakes (255 km/6 hrs). On your way, stop at the Ranakpur Jain Temple, renowned for its 1444 pillars, elaborate carvings, and an amazing architecture. Upon arrival at Udaipur, spend the day as you like – you can either relax at the hotel or explore the city on your own. Enjoy night stay at the hotel.
Start the sixth day of your Rajasthan holiday tour with a lip-smacking breakfast, followed by a city tour. Begin with a trip to the City Palace, which is Rajasthan’s largest palace complex. From here, head to the Jagdish Temple and the Museum, before visiting the Saheliyon-ki-Bari – a stunning garden. Spend the evening admiring the captivating beauty of Lake Pichola on a boat ride (on your own). Return to the hotel and spend the night.
Post breakfast, get transferred to the airport or railway station to proceed to your onward destination..