SCENIC TAMIL NADU – 6 nights / 7 Days Tour.
A gem of Southern India, Tamil Nadu is widely known as the land of temples, wherein its cultural heritage is depicted. Indeed, the state is home to some of the most magnificent temples of India. Nonetheless, it’s also endowed with majestic mountains cloaked in dense shola forests, spectacular coastline, and historic monuments. Enjoy the stunning environs of the state along with its delectable cuisine as well as festivities on your Tamil Nadu holiday tour.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Ooty
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Kodaikanal
- Sightseeing tour of Ooty
- Sightseeing tour of Kodaikanal
- All transfers and sightseeing by air – conditioned vehicle
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Coimbatore Airport
- 3 nights accommodation in Ooty
- 3 nights accommodation in Kodaikanal
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast at Ooty & breakfast & dinner at Kodaikanal
- Air-conditioned car for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any services other than mentioned
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
Begin your scenic Tamil Nadu holiday with arrival at Coimbatore airport and get transferred to Ooty, the “Queen of Hill Stations.” Spend the remaining day at leisure and laze off at the hotel at night.
Start this day of your Tamil Nadu tour with a delicious breakfast. Then, proceed to the Doddabetta Peak, which is the highest peak in the Nilgiri Mountain Range. Enjoy the breathtaking view from this vantage point and then head out to the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Ooty Lake to take delight in the mesmerizing views. You can also take an optional boat ride. Return to the hotel and stay at night.
Feast on a mouthwatering morning meal at the hotel. The third day of your Ooty holiday tour is at leisure or you can also choose an optional tour to Coonoor and spend a delightful day at sprawling tea gardens on extra payment. Head back to the hotel and spend the night.
Have a fulfilling breakfast and start off to Kodaikanal, a scenic hill station lying on the picturesque Palani Hills of the Western Ghats. Head to the hotel and spend the night comfortably.
After a delightful breakfast, you will visit the Shenbaganur Museum, a unique museum housing artefacts and preserved fossils along with an orchidarium, which nestles more than 300 different kinds of orchids. Thereafter, visit the Coakers Walk, a paved walkway on a steep hill offering breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, which also includes an Observatory for sightseeing. Then, take a tour to the stunning Kodai Lake and return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Have a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel as per your Kodaikanal travel package. Spend the entire relaxing and unwinding yourself amidst the scenic beauty or you can indulge in some recreational activities on your own. Enjoy your night stay at the hotel.
Have breakfast and get transferred to Coimbatore airport to board a flight to an onward destination.