SEYCHELLES HOLIDAYS – 3 nights / 4 Days Tour.
Seychelles, comprising of 115 of the oldest islands in the World, is one of the most beautiful archipelagoes. A world away from busy life and hustle and bustle, Seychelles offers some gorgeous and clean beaches, magnificent coral reefs and some of the best diving and snorkeling sites making it a favorite with beach bums and adrenaline junkies.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Seychelles
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfer
- Return economy class airfare on Air Seychelles with Air India Ex Delhi / Air Seychelles Ex Mumbai / Air Seychelles with Air India Ex Ahmedabad
- Applicable airport taxes as on date (subject to change)
- 3 nights accommodation in Seychelles with breakfast
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis
- Visa Fees – Gratis on arrival
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter
- Any expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions
Let your journey through the world’s most beautiful islands begin. Arrive Mahe International airport and transfer to the hotel on seat in coach basis. Relax on this beautiful island. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a buffet breakfast followed by water sports like diving, snorkeling and swimming in the crystal clear waters. You can also opt for a full day Mahe Island tour, an excellent introduction to the Seychelles. There is an opportunity to enjoy shopping in Victoria. Visit Morne Seychellois National Park, admire the spectacular view from the historic ruins of Mission and stop off at the Tea Plantation on the slopes of Morne Blanc. Visit the quiet corners of South Mahé and time permitting, stop at the Craft Village and Model Boat Building Workshop. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you are free to explore Seychelles on your own or you can also opt for a full day tour to Praslin & La Digue where a boat will take you to Praslin and you can visit the World Heritage Site of Vallée de Mai, an extraordinary primeval forest, home to some 7,000 Coco de Mer palms and the rare Black Parrot. After a brief ferry ride you reach La Digue, with its spectacular beaches and granite rocks. You are transported to the copra factory at L’Union and the old vanilla and cinnamon plantation. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and morning free for last minute shopping. Depart for airport for flight back home or onward destination.