SOUTHERN HIGHLIGHTS – 6 nights / 7 Days Tour.
The southern region of India is blessed with natural beauty, which is visible in the forested hills of the Western Ghat, lush green plains, and spectacular water bodies. Starting from the bustling city of Bangalore to the magnificent palaces of Mysore and to the quiet hills of Ooty, your South India holiday tour will give you an experience of a lifetime.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Bangalore
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Mysore
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Ooty
- Sightseeing tour of Bangalore
- Sightseeing tour of Mysore
- Sightseeing tour of Ooty
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Bangalore Airport
- 1 night accommodation in Bangalore
- 2 nights accommodation in Mysore
- 3 nights accommodation in Ooty
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast at all places
- Air-conditioned car for all sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Gangtok / Darjeeling Ropeway Ride
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
Start off your South India holiday tour with arrival in Bangalore and check into your hotel. In the afternoon, take a tour to the Lalbagh – Botanical Gardens and the 16th century Bull Temple. Afterwards, drive through the Vidhana Soudha and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Have a delicious breakfast and get transferred to Mysore by road, which takes about 3 kms. On the way, stop at the Shravanabelagola, which houses the 57-feet tall statue of Gomateshwara – it is the world’s largest monolithic statue. Stay at the hotel overnight.
Have breakfast and start off to the stunning Mysore Palace, Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery, and the Chamundi Hills, which offer a panoramic view of Mysore city. Spend the evening at leisure and go shopping for the famous Mysore Silks. Return to the hotel and spend the night.
Have a delightful breakfast and start off to a scenic drive to Ooty, known as ‘the Queen of Hill Stations’. Spend the remaining day at leisure and delve into the spellbinding charm of this hill station. Spend the night comfortably at the hotel.
Start the fifth day of your South India tour with a delicious breakfast. Then, proceed to the Doddabetta Peak, which is the highest peak in the Nilgiri Mountain Range. Enjoy the breathtaking view from this vantage point and then head out to the picturesque Botanical Gardens and Ooty Lake to take delight in the mesmerizing views. You can also take an optional boat ride. Return to the hotel and stay at night.
Feast on a mouthwatering morning meal at the hotel. The sixth day of your Ooty holiday tour is at leisure or you can also choose an optional tour to Coonoor and spend a delightful day at sprawling tea gardens. Head back to the hotel and spend the night.
On the final day of your South India tour, you will be served a savory breakfast and then, get transferred to the Coimbatore airport/railway station. You can even choose to extend the tour to Kodaikanal.