SWITZERLAND PRIVATE VAN TOUR – 9 Nights/10 Days
Switzerland Private Van Tour
Destinations Information : Zurich – Lucerne – Zug – Pilatus – Bern – Interlaken – Vevey – Montreux – Murten – Neuchatel – Geneva – Alps – Sion – Zermatt – Matterhorn – Zurich
- 9 Nights accommodation in 3 Star Hotel with continental breakfast
- 9Nights accommodation in 3 Star Hotel with continental breakfast.
- Mini Van as per itinerary.
- All sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Rhine Falls.
- Zurich city tour.
- Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer.
- Lucerne City Tour.
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne.
- Jungfrau-The Top of Europe.
- Trummelbach Falls.
- Interlaken Tour.
- Visit to Le – Gruyere village & Castle.
- Montreux Tour.
- Visit Chillon Castle.
- Geneva city tour.
- Murten and Neuchatel tour.
- Visit to Sion& Zermatt.
- 3 EURO tip per person per day.
- Cost of Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) equivalent to USD 10,000.
- No Porterage included.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
- All Meals
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”.
- Airfare & airport tax.
- Visa Fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Passengers joining this tour must travel to / from the hub city at their own expense.
- Due to major international events and trade fairs throughout Europe such as air-show, world athletic meet, ice skating championships, motor show, Tour de France, etc. the hotels may be blocked out more than 2 years in advance. In view of this you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities/ different city and the itinerary may have to be altered /amended.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers we will sometimes amend/alter the itinerary. However all the services will remain the same.
- TOUR DEPARTURES:-
- On request – please book at least 3-6 months ahead.
Day-1 India -Zurich – Lucerne
Arrival at Zurich airport. Your driver welcomes you. Highway transfer to Lucerne (50 miles), the most visited city in Switzerland, at the crossroads of Europe. Time for rest and sightseeing around town. 4 nights in Lucerne.
Lucerne city discovery: historic town, wooden bridge, panorama circular painting, Lucerne Lion monument. Swiss Transport Museum or Richard Wagner museum. 2nd night in Lucerne.
Day-3 Lucerne – Titlis – Lake Lucerne Cruise
Today we head towards the mountains. We take you on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour – visiting Mt. Titlis. Adventure awaits you in a sensational cable-car ride up to Mt.Titlis. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable-car ride, a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Remain spellbound as you ascend the snow-clad mountains. Experience the snow and ice on top of Mt. Titlis, also ride, ‘Ice Flyer’. At 3,020 meters a breathtaking panorama unfolds. In the afternoon, cruise on the Lake Vierwaldstattersee (Lake Lucerne). This is the heart of European glaciated landscapes. 3rd night in Lucerne.
Day-4 Zug – Zurich
Day tour to Zug and Zurich. Zug is a charming town, site of one of the earliest settlements in Switzerland, dating back to neolithic times. Zurich, Switzerland’s largest city, offers its peaceful lake, its Fraumunster and Grossmunster cathedral. Europe’s most powerful banks are here. Scenic drive back to Lucerne. 4th night in Lucerne.
Day-5 Jungfraujoch – Interlaken – Vevey
This morning, after a continental breakfast, proceed for an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice. You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the ‘cog-wheel’ train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 meters to reach Jungfraujoch! Visit the Ice Palace on top of the longest glacier in the Alps. A visit to the Sphinx is also included. Later board your coach for Trummelbach Falls. Visit Trummelbach falls. Later, we visit Interlaken, a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel . 5 nights in Vevey.
Day-6 Vevey – Montreux
Discover the Swiss Riviera. Vevey and its delightful Lake stroll. Vineyard drive to Mont Pelerin (panoramic views). Montreux lakefront. Chillon castle. 2nd night in Vevey.
Day-7 Murten – Neuchate
Day tour to Murten and Neuchatel. These lesser known towns of Switzerland offer their spectacular setting and sights. Medieval Murten has a 13th century castle. Neuchatel is of a more classical style. Chaumont cable car and panorama. All in all, this day is a concentrate of Europe. 3rd night in Vevey.
Day tour to Geneva. Vineyard road. Lake side walk. Glimpse on the UNO and other world and European international organizations. See the old town. Visit the MaisonTavel, a homage to Geneva’s history and everyday life. 4th night in Vevey.
Day-9 Swiss Alps
Today, we enter the core of the highest mountains in Europe, the Swiss Alps, with a trip to the Valais canton. The historic capital Sion and its twin hills. Grande Dixence dam. Alternatively, drive as far as Zermatt and see the famous ski resort and its famous Matterhorn peak. 5th night in Vevey.
3-hour highway transfer to Zurich, with a few stops along the way for last sightseeing and shopping. The tour ends at Zurich International Airport.