HIGHLIGHTS OF KUMAON – 6 nights / 7 Days Tour.
Dubbed as “Devbhoomi,” Uttarakhand is widely acknowledged as a pilgrimage center for its numerous temples and shrines across the state. Other than the sacred places, the state is also famed for its quaint towns, stunning mountainscapes, verdant areas, and a diverse wildlife. Snuggled in the foothills of the Himalayas, the Kumaon region is specifically famous for its enriching culture, lip smacking cuisine, fabulous handicrafts including the unique floor painting ‘Aipan’, all of which can be explored with a Highlights of Kumaon travel package.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Nainital
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Ranikhet
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Corbett
- Excursion to Kausani
- Lunch at Almora
- All transfers and sightseeing by Air-conditioned vehicle
- Meeting & assistance on arrival at Delhi Airport
- 2 nights accommodation in Nainital
- 2 nights accommodation in Ranikhet
- 2 nights accommodation in Corbett
- Daily buffet/ fixed menu breakfast & dinner at all places
- Buffet / fixed menu lunch at Almora
- Air-conditioned car for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Meals except where stated, telephone, laundry, gratuities or any personal items
- Government service tax extra as applicable on total billing
Start your amazing Kumaon holiday tour with arrival at Delhi, from where you will proceed to the remarkably beautiful hill station Nainital. Upon arrival, check into your hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Have a fulfilling breakfast and head out to revel in the beauty of the many stunning Lakes of Nainital along with the mighty Naini Peak, the highest point in Nainital. Admire the scenic beauty while taking a walk around the Naini Lake. Thereafter, take an optional boat ride on the lake or an optional cable car ride for a panoramic view of the town. Return to the hotel and spend the night comfortably.
After a delightful breakfast, start off to Ranikhet, a town with eye-catching scenic beauty, on the third day of your Kumaon tour. On your way, stop at Almora for a mouthwatering lunch. Upon arrival at Ranikhet, check in to the hotel booked for your Ranikhet travel package. Spend the rest of the day reveling in the beauty of Ranikhet. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Have breakfast and start off to a day tour to Kausani, a quaint town offering mesmerizing views of the majestic Himalayan Mountains. Take delight in the spectacular surroundings in the afternoon. Head back to Ranikhet in the evening and rest for the night at the hotel.
Post breakfast, get transferred to the Corbett National Park by road. Located at the foothills of the Himalayas, this wildlife sanctuary is home to a variety of flora and fauna. After arriving at Corbett, check into the hotel and spend the day at leisure. Enjoy your night stay at the hotel.
Indulge in an early morning game drive in the sanctuary after a hearty breakfast. Post lunch, take a trip to the Girija Devi Temple. Spend the evening at leisure and head back to the hotel for the night.
On the final day of your Kumaon vacation tour, enjoy a fulfilling breakfast, check-out of the hotel and leave for Delhi. Upon your arrival at Delhi, get dropped off at the airport or railway station for your onward journey.