THAILAND – 4 nights / 5 Days Tour.
Bangkok, a cultural phenomenon, shopping heaven and tourist treasure, is one of the most cosmopolitan, contrasting and, above all, compelling Asian cities. Dazzling temples, hotels of every breed and size, eclectic markets, gleaming palaces, ritzy shopping malls, a famous nightlife, etc make Bangkok a truly “must go” destination.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Bangkok
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Pattaya
- Alcazar Show
- Half day Coral Island tour
- Nong Nooch Garden tour
- 50 Minute Aroma Spa Massage
- Half Day Bangkok City Temple tour with exclusive guide (Golden + Marble Buddha)
- 1 Hour Foot Massage in Bangkok
- Asiatique Market Bangkok
- Return economy class airfare
- 2 nights stay in Pattaya on twin sharing basis
- 2 nights stay in Bangkok on twin sharing basis
- Alcazar Show – Private Transfer
- Half day Coral Island tour by speed boat with Indian lunch – Private Transfer
- Nong Nooch Garden tour – Private Transfer
- 50 Minute Aroma Spa Massage at Pullman Pattaya Hotel G
- Half day Bangkok City Temple tour with exclusive guide (Golden + Marble Buddha) – Private Transfer
- Full day Safari World + Marine Park + Buffet lunch – Private Transfer
- 01 Hour Foot Massage in Bangkok – Private Transfer
- Asiatique Market Bangkok – Private Transfer
- Return Airport/Intercity Transfer on Private Basis (Pattaya, Bangkok Swarnabhumi Apt)
- Any increase in the airfare/taxes charged by the airline on your air ticket
- Thailand Visa
- Cost of any Optional Tours/Excursions
- GST @ 3.09% on gross billing is extra
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar etc.
- Any meals not specified in the ‘Inclusions’ column
- Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusions column”
Arrive in Bangkok. You will meet our local representative and will be transferred to Pattaya by road for a drive of approx. 2 hours. Check into the hotel. Enjoy 50 min aroma Spa massage and in the evening visit the greatest cabaret show in Asia called Alcazar Show and experience dazzling performances by men artist who are in glittering evening gowns as well groomed ladies and they dance against a backdrop of surround –sound and computerized lighting .Overnight stay at the hotel.
Have breakfast at the hotel. In the morning visit Coral Island. It is probably the most famous of all excursions in Pattaya! Coral island is just a short boat ride away. Spend the day at leisure on this stunning island. In the afternoon enjoy local Indian lunch at an Indian restaurant. Parasailing, scooter, glass-bottomed boats, Snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing and skiing are also available but at own expense. Later Visit Nong Nooch Paradise – Thailand, is a world renowned tropical garden wonderland where you can experience some of Asia’s most beautiful Botanical gardens, along with an incredible list of attractions. Offering famous Elephant and Thai Cultural Shows, a unique performance & sports car collection, elephant safari’s and more, making it a must see tourist attraction Overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast, checkout from Pattaya hotel and get ready to experience panoramic city and temple tour of Bangkok. Thailand has over 26,000 temples or Wats. This tour brings you to visit the most distinguished temples in Bangkok. Wat Trimitr, the temple of the Golden Buddha is a popular attraction where the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighing 5.5 tons. Wat Benchamabophit, the “marble temple” in guidebooks, this architectural gem features a magnificent Buddha image, which is a copy of the highly revered Phra Buddhajinaraja, and a beautiful beamed ceiling in a dark red and gold. Our tour ends with the visit to Gems Gallery, later at night You will visit Asiatique Night Market in Bangkok. You find lots of fashion, some souvenirs, design items, handicrafts, furniture, home furnishings and other things. Return to hotel. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast, proceed for Safari world & Marine park. This Park in Bangkok is a fun day out for the whole family. This huge park is divided into two areas, a drive through safari park and a marine park which also offers a number of shows. The safari drive through gives chance to see thousands of animals like rhino, deer, bear, zebra, giraffe and many kinds of tropical birds in a natural like habitat. The second part of the park is the Marine Park-housing a spectrum of animal from land, sea and air and setting the scenes for 7 Amazing World class shows. In the afternoon there is a Dolphin show in which these friendly creatures play with ball in over. After such an enjoyable day, get yourself relax with Foot massage, drop to the hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay in Bangkok hotel.
After breakfast, check out the hotel and keep your luggage at hotel concierge. Day is free for leisure till your departure flight back home.